Monday, December 1

bs

Why is Christmas the only time of year, other than birthdays, that we give gifts to people we care about? Why can't we just keep giving gifts all year round?

I think when I have my own family, we're not going to do Christmas. We'll give gifts constantly. Perhaps if people gave more than they took, people would be happier, generally. Probably not completely happy, but it would be something to look forward to all the time rather than in June or July waiting for months for gifts to look forward to.

I just feel like it's such a crock. Christmas. Who knows what I'm actually talking about.

p&l
rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Christmas is never the best time to buy presents. You end up getting crap that doesn't mean anything and isn't well thought out ... random gifts are hella better.