Tuesday, August 10

optimum tragectory

Where does my destiny lie?

I'm watching The Men Who Stare at Goats. I enjoy this movie. Jedis, goats, what more could you ask for?

In less than a week a lot of things will have happened: my best friend will be married, school will be going on and I'll have a new roommate. Someone I have never met, but I think we'll get along just fine.

I've been decorating the house, getting myself ready to start sleeping in the back room, even though I don't have a mattress yet. Sleeping on air mattresses isn't so bad, I guess.

There are still so many boxes to unpack. I'll have to do it all again in a few years. Pack and move. Pack and move. I wonder how many times I'm going to do it before I feel like I can settle down.

I'm hungry, but I don't know if I want the leftovers from last night's dinner. I wonder how much one pizza from Dominoes could be....

The train choo-choo's in the distance and I sit here wondering what can I do to make tomorrow interesting?

p&l
rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I slept on an air mattress when I moved to DC. And then I upgraded to an air mattress on a used Ikea bed frame. Finally got a mattress. It was an epic journey, renting a Zipcar, driving the mattress home, etc. And now I have one too many mattresses. ;)

I feel you with the settling down. I almost feel as though to settle is to die inside. If I accumulate too much ...