Sunday, December 14

ps - i love buster

Ah, so recently, I've been thinking a lot about the past. How naive I was. Well, I've also been watching some tapes my friends and I made the summer after we graduated from high school. Almost four years ago.

It's weird to think back, look back and remember how the people who used to be important to you at one point just vanish from your life in all aspects. Best friends who've lost contact. Exes who are too proud to actually be friends.

So many people love looking back on these things, and it's very refreshing to see these moments of your life relived in front of you. Seeing these things remind me about how these moments were important in the process of becoming who I am. It shows me how far I've come in these past four years in personality, morality and vitality. HAHA, just kidding really, but who knows how far I've really come. Oh, well, I know I've come far since freshman year of college. That year was a real rough and tumble year for me. Even though those are some of the best moments I've ever had.

Another thing that reminds me of the past is my sister. She just turned 14 and she had this huge birthday party. My birthday parties were never that extravagant. My sister and I are completely different people though. She's always been so much more out going than I was in grade school. Thinking about it, if I had been that extroverted, then I might have had more friends, but I might not have turned out the way I am now.

Who knows. It's like a "What if?" scenario.

p&l
rachel

No comments: