Tuesday, November 25

sometimes my arms bend back

I'm watching Twin Peaks. I don't remember the first time I watched it, but this is very crazy. But I expect no less from David Lynch.

The season finale of True Blood was extremely spectacular. I didn't expect Bill to just go into the sun like that. I admit, I started the season thinking that Sam Merlotte was the killer, but I was wrong... and Rene - of all people - was the killer. I guess it's always like that.

Now I just have to read the books to see what HBO added into the plots and what they had taken away. I took a peek into the third book of the Sookie Stackhouse novel series, and it doesn't have a lot of the show's character names. Strange. We'll see how it goes when I get the first book.

Well, Thanksgiving is in a few days, which I'm 'thankful' for; the food, the friends and the time away from school. I'm not going to have that much time away from school. I have a paper to write for World Civ 1. I haven't even read the article I'm supposed to write the response for.

I need to also finish reading Roman Fever, by Edith Wharton for World Lit 2. I have to write Reader Responses for that and Babylon, Revisited by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I have ejoyed the both of them, but I'm just not into the whole Modern Realism thing, I guess.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for me until the holiday. I'm not looking forward to taking notes tomorrow. There's probably going to be a lot of notes. Ugh. Apparently, we're going to have a test in World Civ 2 the Tuesday I return from the holiday. So, that means I'll have a test to study for AND that paper to write. It's a 2 page, double-spaced paper, so it will be quite easy to dispose of. Sheesh, I have two papers to write, but the second one isn't due until the week after the week after the holiday.

My computer is fixed, hopefully completely... I think I still need a new battery though. My mother left a note on the table saying that I need to make my "wish list." This is going to be a little difficult trying to figure out the most important things I'm going to want for the giving holiday.

p&l
rachel

No comments: