Tuesday, April 14

revenge of the sith or return of the jedi.....

It seems as if blogging has become a thing of the past for me. I used to do it constantly, and now here I am, months after my last post, and I can't really think of anything to write.

Well, a year ago to this date, I posted a blog about Sarah Michelle Gellar's birthday. Which... it is her birthday again today.

I acquired a new power adapter cord for my computer, and I'm going to take super good care of this one, so it doesn't fall apart like all my previous cords.

But, I found a job. That's been taking up a lot of my time recently. Learning the call system for Waffle House is kinda tough, but I think I've got it down somewhat.

The tornado that hit our house has left Buster terrified. The tarp over my window rustles in the wind and scares him. He can't sleep in my room sometimes, it's the epitome of pitiful.

I skipped class today, but I really didn't want to watch The Seven Samurai again... even though I will have to see the end on Thursday, but at least we'll start something new.

As far as television goes: they need to play episodes consecutively, not skipping weeks (or months) as time goes on. We're not in a writer's strike anymore, people. Lets keep the shows on the roll.

Lost has been coming on every week and I watch religiously. Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, however, have been on hiatus for a few weeks and it's driving me CRAZY.

There is a movie that EVERYONE I know needs to see. It's called Repo! The Genetic Opera. It's about the future and how people go through massive organ failures. A company develops a way to give people organ financing and then organ repossessions become legal. Anthony Stewart Head, Giles from Buffy, is in it. Along with Paris Hilton and Alexa Vega, that girl from the Spy Kids movies. It's a wonderfully told story and the music is amazing - did I mention it was a musical? - but everything about it is absolutely amazing. I downloaded the soundtrack immediately and now I listen to it almost every day.

I own it now... so I'm pretty happy.

A new show I've been introduced to is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's hilarious. I LOVE that show. I wish I could see season 4 episodes, but they were removed from Hulu.

Anyway... I've been watching Freaks and Geeks most recently. I watched it back in the day, but re-watching it makes me realize a whole lot more about it. Especially after seeing other movies produced by Judd Apatow. I didn't realize Seth Rogen was in that show until I started watching it last night. But I did remember Jason Segel, only because I've always loved him. And Linda Cardelini (or whatever). She was really funny in Grandma's Boy and the main character from that movie (I forget his name) was in F's and G's selling Sam Weir and his friends non-alcoholic beer in the second episode. Kick ass.

However, I feel a little like I'm going through V.Mars withdrawls. I need to see one of the seasons like ... stat. I'm not sure which one I haven't seen the most yet though. Probably season 3.

Who knows what will be in store for me in the future. More blogging? More V.Mars? More Lost? Oh God I love Lost. I LOVE LOST!

No comments: